There are 3 levels and 9 different gameplays in PuffGo Official Knock-Out Mode. These 9 gameplays will randomly show up according to the difficulties. Break a leg! Note that no rewards will be given for quitting in the middle of the match.
- Number of Users: Solo/Multiplayer (4 users)
- Instructions: A maximum of 40 users will compete in the form of single or multiplayer teams. The users will compete in four rounds, where in between different rounds, the use or team with the lowest points will be eliminated, and the winner will be determined after 4 rounds.
- If you are in a multiplayer game, all team members in the winning team will get the best rank, and the rank within the team will be sorted according to their Luck Values. The player with the highest Luck Value gets the best rank.
- Number of Users: Solo/multiplayer
- Instructions: A maximum of 40 users will compete in the form of single or multiplayer teams, and the winner will be determined after 1 round.
- Number of Users: Solo
- Instructions: A single-user game mode to experience the main storyline.